Saturday, 17 September 2011

Prelim Task.


It was the first wark we used to do with out teacher or any help of professianls at all. We were randomly divided into groups of 4 and 3 people in each. I worked with Henry and Sola, we invented a little script based on the script we were given, it was a story about two guys, one of whome persuaded antoher to pour hot water out of the cup. We found a place for shooting it, it was a cafeteria. We discussed everything step by step, and divided the duties, boys were working as actors while I was oding a job of a cameraman. Only after starting up  the shooting we understood what a difficult job it is. We couldn’t concentrate on sequence of cuts, and worried a lot about how it’s going to be look like at the end. Hope we made everything we could for our prelim task not to be like mess. A thrilling work in groups gives us desire to continue filming. I’m looking forward to see the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment