Monday, 3 September 2012

Introduction to A2

I've done a great job at AS and received nice grades, however I would like to make my next year grades even higher. This year we are going to learn a lot about the Music Industry. That was I was looking forward to, and glad to study now, because music is one of the most essential parts of everyone life.  We are listening to the music when we are sad, happy, want to relax or ,make fun, therefore I want to know more about another side of that business : music artists and production companies. We have already started exploring the work of different music theorist e.g. Richard Dyer, Keith Negus, Theodor Adorno. Additionally, we looked at different kinds of artists (e.g. synthetic, organic) and their evolution through out their career.
I'm looking forward to film my personal music video, and already have a lot of ideas, and tracks we can use to make it as good as possible. I hope to gain as much knowledge as I am able to and try my best in all creative work.

No comments:

Post a Comment