I am very glad to start a new study year. I got very good grades, and very excited to continue with the same enthusiasm. Can't wait to be put into groups and start working on our music video and coursework overall. I expect this year to bring me a lot of new knowledge in production area. I already have 187 marks, and I hope I can easily get the same amount next year and even more to get an A*. Additionally, I want to enjoy the "Critical Thinking in Media" part of the year, because it is very novel and interesting for me. Media becomes not only creative but also will be shown to us from another side. We'll have to understand the media theory and use conventions from the real media texts and learn how to apply it to our product, when analysing it. This time we will be taught a lot more about on-line life and the right ways of serving the Internet and all the social networks (e.g. Twitter, Facebook), as well as, we will have to do more research and planning work. Our blogging skills will improve and it will be very fun and enjoyable time to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment