Pre-production:

During the research and planning process of the music video I have used a lot of digital technologies that due to the convergence allowed me to make the music video, CD digipack and website successful. I used wide range of technologies because it was essential for the developing of the work on the coursework. Firstly, I have use Google as a research platform for finding the song which was appropriate for the music video and researching the stars and their star images as an inspiration and ideas.

YouTube has been used as a platform with the User Generated Content I used to research the real media products, ideas from which I have used for the development of the video. I also have done the animatic as a part of research and planning which enables our
group to understand and imagine our final product and how is going to look like.
For this purpose I have used Sony NX5 video cameras in order to get the good
quality which was necessary because I then uploaded the animatic to the YouTube.
Throughout the whole coursework
every each of us have been using the EBlogger to record all the steps and
progression we have done during the re-production. In order for the record to be
more vivid i have filmed and took the pictures of everything me and my group
did, my IPhone 5 helped me in that activity. Due to the convergence
the pictures and video were very easy to post and make:)

During the research and planning process of the music video I have used a lot of digital technologies that due to the convergence allowed me to make the music video, CD digipack and website successful. I used wide range of technologies because it was essential for the developing of the work on the coursework. Firstly, I have use Google as a research platform for finding the song which was appropriate for the music video and researching the stars and their star images as an inspiration and ideas.
YouTube has been used as a platform with the User Generated Content I used to research the real media products, ideas from which I have used for the development of the video. I also have done the animatic as a part of research and planning which enables our
group to understand and imagine our final product and how is going to look like.
For this purpose I have used Sony NX5 video cameras in order to get the good
quality which was necessary because I then uploaded the animatic to the YouTube.
Throughout the whole coursework
every each of us have been using the EBlogger to record all the steps and
progression we have done during the re-production. In order for the record to be
more vivid i have filmed and took the pictures of everything me and my group
did, my IPhone 5 helped me in that activity. Due to the convergence
the pictures and video were very easy to post and make:)
No comments:
Post a Comment